Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katewild
Reel Rookie

Missing search button from the channel store

I’m trying to add the Max app to my tv RC50RK (is the model). But there seems to be no search icon. And it doesn’t appear in the listing available please help 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Missing search button from the channel store

Hi @Katewild,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We noticed in your post that you don't have the search icon on your Roku TV, which is why you can't add the Max channel. No worries, we would be more than willing to assist you today.

Before we proceed, could you kindly inform us of your current location? It's important to note that Roku operates primarily within the United States. For this reason, we strongly advise you to contact our Accounts and Billing Department. They can provide you with the necessary assistance and enable you to manage your Roku account details more effectively.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Katewild
Reel Rookie

I’m from Trinidad and Tobago. How exactly do I contact Accounts and Billing?

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Katewild,

Thanks for the response,

Since you are inside Trinidad and Tobago, this is the reason why you do not have the option for a Search or Stream store in your Roku. If you wish to talk to our account and billing department, kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should have the option to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Katewild
Reel Rookie

Thank you but the chat doesn’t seem to have any one there also I tried calling the number and cannot seem to select option 2 the answering machine just keeps repeating the options….. is there for the very least an email?

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Katewild,

Thanks for the update!

Please try again to visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should then have the option to talk, chat, or email with one of our live experts. You just need to sign in with your Roku account. You can also try to open this link using a different web browser and check if the link will work.

Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.