Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PamG12
Binge Watcher

I wish roku tv had this. It would help the deaf or light sensitive peoplebthat use any type of light

I wish roku had one the apps with a notice to check tv on iphones so partially or totally deaf people can see the saying to go check tv when bad weather comes. That way we will know when the weather is here. At night I am asleep. Or the could make roku tv come on to alert a sleeping to check the wether apps or channel to see what is up? Thay would be great. And it would probably safe alot lives for either light sensitive and the deaf community. Just a idea and a wish for in the future for all roku tvs.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I wish roku tv had this. It would help the deaf or light sensitive peoplebthat use any type o...

Hi @PamG12,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community.

Thanks for asking! We’ll share your suggestion with the team.

Thanks,

Arjiemar 

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.