Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwittl

Grouped TV Inputs are Not What I want.

Who thought this was a good idea?  Absolutely SUCKS.  Now takes additional input to get where you want to go.  At least give users the option to group or not.  Bad move Roku.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Grouped TV Inputs are Not What I want.

We appreciate you giving us your feedback at the Roku Community, @mwittl!

We hear you, and we'd be more than willing to raise your feedback with our team, as your satisfaction and convenience are what we aim for. Furthermore, may we know your current OS version? You can check it under Settings > System > System update > Check Now. Additionally, we would like to have a visual reference of your concern, so we humbly ask for a photo of it.

We'll be looking forward to your update, and we'll go from there. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
trinity327
Reel Rookie

i agree, the option to group would have been better than being forced to group. they apparently don't have elderly parents that use there products. had them all set with how to toggle inputs and select what they wanted. after that update had to reteach them how to navigate the extra steps involved just to access the group inputs. hopefully enough people complain and they actually think ahead with any future updates and how it might effect people.

0 Kudos
sadfalkjfaskjfa
Channel Surfer

What has gone wrong with Roku? Do they have anybody who actually uses their product on their design team?

I have (had now) my computer as the first, then two streaming channels, then a bluray player, etc. Now I have to click an extra time continuously?

Roku, actually listen to your community and get rid of this stupidity!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.