Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frndly TV not letting me watch shows

Jump to solution

not letting me sign in to my tv povider

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Frndly TV not letting me watch shows

Jump to solution

Hi @sarahbyrne47,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern that you are unable to log in using the service provider.

Please be advised that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication. That is handled directly by the channel publisher. It's best to reach out to the channel provider directly to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @sarahbyrne47,

We can certainly understand your concern that you are unable to log in using the service provider.

Please be advised that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication. That is handled directly by the channel publisher. It's best to reach out to the channel provider directly to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Not sure if you mean you're trying to use Frndly TV as your TV provider in TV Everywhere apps, but maybe this will help:

What TV Everywhere apps are available with Frndly TV? : HELP CENTER (freshdesk.com)

0 Kudos
snowball

Jump to solution

What is a povider?

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @snowball,

In your concern, can you please specify what type of provider you mean, because there are different types.

For example, when you say "TV provider," this is the company you pay in order to get your television service, like a cable company, a satellite company, or a telco.

An Internet service provider is an organization that provides services for accessing, using, managing, or participating in the Internet. ISPs can be organized in various ways, such as commercial, community-owned, non-profit, or otherwise privately owned.

Warm regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos