Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Device randomly restarts all the time

Hi @DaveWood,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue. As a first step, we would recommend disconnecting your wireless network, then rebooting your Roku device to see if Roku device is experiencing the same issue. Once the device is getting past the loading screen, try reconnecting your wireless network.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DaveWood
Binge Watcher

I have completed that several times and my Roku Tv still goes through a restarts not long after,  I recently changed my gateway router due to a previous one that I had quit working, I had the shut down issue with the old gateway router also

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DaveWood,

Thanks for following up.

If you occasionally have an issue streaming multiple channels, it may be due to temporary network congestion. I'd also recommend trying to connect your device to an alternate network, such as a mobile hotspot just to isolate the issue.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos