Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ClayMorSC

Re: Continue watching keeps getting removed

Jump to solution

My beautiful new Roku  ultra is still having the continue watching feature bomb out.  All older Rokus and smart tvs are fine

0 Kudos
ClayMorSC

Jump to solution

In Plex

0 Kudos
Pompey
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I can concur.....  my old 4660 never had this problem,  My new 4802 in use for just about a month has had this problem twice already ..........

"One great use of words is to hide our thoughts." Voltaire
"We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out." Winston Churchill
0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thank you for bringing these to our attention. We would like the following details to coordinate this issue with our appropriate team for further investigation:

• Does it show on other Roku devices that are connected to the same account?
  • Did you check all of the "What to Watch" shows to make sure it didn't get moved to the bottom
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version of the Roku device that you're having an issue with. (this can be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pompey
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I responded to your request and supplied all device info and tracker with a PM.

Thanks much

"One great use of words is to hide our thoughts." Voltaire
"We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out." Winston Churchill
0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Continue watching and saved list

Jump to solution

Hi @Klr72575,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Kindly refer to the troubleshooting steps provided above for the issue with your Roku "Continue Watching" category. If the issue persists, please provide the details mentioned above.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cloud216merlin
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

OK, I NOTIED THE NOTE FROM ROKU ON HOW TO RESTART 'SYSTEM SETTINGS".

I did it and yes, CONTINUE WATCHING popped up....good, but, I shut it down for 5 minutes and went to BB and NO CONTINUE WATCHING SHOW UP....

THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME AND IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS NOW...NEVER BEFORE DID I HAVE THIS POBLEM......FIX IT, PLEASE !!!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.