Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chronological search results

The results of a search on my Roku Streaming Stick and Roku Premiere for an actor used to show a chronological text list of titles that the actor has been in. Has anyone figured out how to get that same chronological list of results? I don’t care if it shows the list of icons/images, but I want one full list, not broken into categories.  The current list of results categorizes them into several buckets, but none of the lists is complete and most have overlaps in other categories (none is a category of “all” results for the search).   I hate it when functionality is removed and this was removed when the search changed to return icons/images instead of a list.  I’ve been hoping that there is still a method to see that chronological list.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Chronological search results

Welcome, @Kristikaytx.

Thanks for sharing your feedback here in the Roku Community!

We understand you wanted this feature back on your Roku Streaming Stick and Roku Premier.

Since updates are not meant to be reverted to a previous version, let us know more about the feature you're concerned about:

• Can you please specify if this is a feature from a specific channel or the search option on your Home Screen?
  • Can you please tell us the latest software version of your Roku?
  • If you can provide us with a photo of what you are currently seeing that would be great. 

In the meantime, I'd happily pass your feedback to the appropriate Roku team for review. Thanks for letting us know about this; we highly value your opinion.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.