Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chirp2
Reel Rookie

Charges of $25.00 twice on my checking account I would like to know why

Jump to solution

I was charged $61.00 this month I would like to know why. I was charged $25.00 twice how much is Roku subscription I only have two channels one for $4.99 and $6.99

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Charges of $25.00 twice on my checking account I would like to know why

Jump to solution

Hello @chirp2 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them through the link provided by @Strega above. Once the page is up, choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Roku charges normally say something like: Roku for CBS Interactive, or Roku for Warner Media.  Sometimes the names don't obviously map to the channels you are watching (for example the former example would probably be Paramount+ and the latter would probably be HBOMax) but if you list what they say, someone may be able to help.

The Roku itself has no subscription charge.

0 Kudos
chirp2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Who can I talk to about this charges it’s not right to take these charges when I don’t have these Channels and twice in one month caused and overdraft in my bank . I want to talk to a person

Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I’m a person, but I’m a Roku user like you.  If you want to talk to a Roku employee, try:

https://support.roku.com/contactus

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @chirp2 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them through the link provided by @Strega above. Once the page is up, choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos