Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antaholics

Cant use bluetooth headphones while using Airplay?

Just bought the Streaming Stick 4K and running into a dealbreaker. It looks like if I use airplay to play a video from my iPhone to the Roku stick, the bluetooth headphones connected through the Roku app on the same iPhone stop working? I can get audio through the app fine on Disney+, and I can get Airplay to stream the video fine, but I can't get both at the same time?

Unfortunately I bought the Roku for a specific setup where I need to use my headphones 100% of the time, so if I have to use the phone app to connect my headphones to the Roku it's already pretty bad, and if I can't do it with Airplay, that's a dealbreaker.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.