Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple air play not supported?

Jump to solution

I have a 32” insignia TV. NS-32DR310NA17, updated to 11.50 version. Can I air play my iPhone on this tv?

Does it support air play?

if not, what options do I have for air play?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Apple air play not supported?

Jump to solution

Hi @martinhospina,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand your concern that you want to know if your Roku device supports the AirPlay feature. We would be happy to assist you with your inquiry.

Please be advised the Roku devices must be running 9.4 Roku OS or higher to support Apple HomeKit and streaming with AirPlay 2.

In addition, the Apple devices below support streaming audio and video with AirPlay 2.

• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 12.3 or later
  • Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14.5 or later

To learn more including which players support this feature, check out the article that explains: How to use AirPlay and HomeKit with your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Apple air play not supported?

Jump to solution

Hi @martinhospina,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand your concern that you want to know if your Roku device supports the AirPlay feature. We would be happy to assist you with your inquiry.

Please be advised the Roku devices must be running 9.4 Roku OS or higher to support Apple HomeKit and streaming with AirPlay 2.

In addition, the Apple devices below support streaming audio and video with AirPlay 2.

• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 12.3 or later
  • Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14.5 or later

To learn more including which players support this feature, check out the article that explains: How to use AirPlay and HomeKit with your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos