Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CO_SG
Reel Rookie

Re: Airplay doesn’t work after new tv update

Roku TV 43S525 - No error msg. All of my apple devices used to connect easily, but the RokuTV doesn't even show up anymore on any of those devices. Everything is up-to-date.

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CO_SG,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue. Please check out this support article on how to use AirPlay and HomeKit with your Roku streaming device.

If the problem still persists, please let us know.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Niczumm

I thought I was the only one. Same problem here Roku LT (2700 series) 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Niczumm,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with your AirPlay since your Roku device will not be detected. We're glad to help you. Please check out the support article that I have provided above since you may see right there what will be the compatible devices using AirPlay.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Same it didn't work on my old one now it's not working on my new one and I just got it today

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @lesliejaahaunta,

Warm greetings from the Roku community!

We'd like to see more of what's going on here. Could you tell us if a simple restart both on your mobile device and your Roku device would help fix the issue?

If not, we would also suggest trying another mobile device to see if there's any difference.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tyfanikf

I was having the same problem. The only thing that fixed it was factory resetting my tv

0 Kudos
Outcast20

Same I have to factory reset everytime I wanna airplay 

0 Kudos

Same issues! Mine turned out to be a privacy setting on my IPhone. It was hiding/masking the IP address. Turning off that setting fixed it. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.