Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voice/sound issues on Amazing Facts channel please help I'm missing my preaching for a few weeks

Jump to solution

voice/sound issues on Amazing Facts channel please help I'm missing my preaching for a few weeks And I don't know how to fix or report it to.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: voice/sound issues on Amazing Facts channel please help I'm missing my preaching for a few weeks

Jump to solution

Hi @shellycrisp013

Thanks for reaching in Roku Community!

We are sorry to hear that you are facing voice/sound issues while trying to watch the Amazing Facts channel. To clarify, does the issue only occur on this specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? Have you tried to remove the channel and see if it helps? If you haven't tried it yet, you can remove the affected channel and re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > System restart.

To help you further troubleshoot, refer to the Support links below:

How do I resolve channel playback issues?

What to do if you do not hear sound from your Roku® streaming player

If the issue remains unresolved after the suggestion above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Regards,
Nimfa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: voice/sound issues on Amazing Facts channel please help I'm missing my preaching for a few weeks

Jump to solution

@shellycrisp013 

Thanks for the reply.

We're glad to hear that you will be trying our suggestion. Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other concerns, and have a good day!

Regards,
Nimfa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4

Jump to solution

continued, from my current post. I only have A LG Television with the Roku stick plugged into tv

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @shellycrisp013

Thanks for reaching in Roku Community!

We are sorry to hear that you are facing voice/sound issues while trying to watch the Amazing Facts channel. To clarify, does the issue only occur on this specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? Have you tried to remove the channel and see if it helps? If you haven't tried it yet, you can remove the affected channel and re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > System restart.

To help you further troubleshoot, refer to the Support links below:

How do I resolve channel playback issues?

What to do if you do not hear sound from your Roku® streaming player

If the issue remains unresolved after the suggestion above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It is only the Amazing facts channel. I will try your solution. God bless you for trying to help me.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@shellycrisp013 

Thanks for the reply.

We're glad to hear that you will be trying our suggestion. Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other concerns, and have a good day!

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos