Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mosesgreen

roku keeps deletes my favorite streaming channel when my internert is turned on

Jump to solution

When I scan for live antenna TV channels (the outlaw) is found but, when I turn on my Internet my TCL Roku TV deletes the channel, and is isn't listed in my channel guides.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: roku keeps deletes my favorite streaming channel when my internert is turned on

Jump to solution

Hi, @mosesgreen

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We acknowledge the issue that you've shared with us, and we'd be more than glad to assist. With this issue, we recommend performing a system restart as a troubleshooting step to resolve the issue. To do this, navigate to Settings > System > Power (skip if not available) > System Restart.

After performing this step, kindly replicate the steps you've previously performed and see if the issue persists.

Keep us posted.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: roku keeps deletes my favorite streaming channel when my internert is turned on

Jump to solution

Hi, @mosesgreen

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We acknowledge the issue that you've shared with us, and we'd be more than glad to assist. With this issue, we recommend performing a system restart as a troubleshooting step to resolve the issue. To do this, navigate to Settings > System > Power (skip if not available) > System Restart.

After performing this step, kindly replicate the steps you've previously performed and see if the issue persists.

Keep us posted.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.