Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
goldenmountain
Channel Surfer

how to fix fonts when using TCL 43S425 with windows 10

I had to set up my system all over again and do a factory reset on my TV. All of the fonts look absolutely awful on my screen.  Text is blurry and fuzzy in many apps. I have tried turning off clear type and also adjusting settings in clear type, and neither of these makes a difference. I remember this issue from when I first got my TV a few years back, but somehow I found a way to fix it so that text looked clear; unfortunately, I don't remember how I did it.

Right now my displays settings are set at the recommended: 300% font size; 3840x2160 resolution.

Is there a way to adjust scaling for individual apps where text is super fuzzy? 

Any suggestions for how to fix this issue? Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.