Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ebbert
Reel Rookie

changing tv's - replacing my roku tv with a updated roku tv

Jump to solution

on saturday i will be replacing my TCL Roku tv with a ONN  Class 4 K UHD TV so what i need to know

when i activate it/sign in to my Roku account will my Apps automatically load or will i need to reload and reactivate them?? and will i need to re-sign into my premium app's like hulu, netflix, etc. TIA

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: changing tv's - replacing my roku tv with a updated roku tv

Jump to solution

If you link the new TV to the same Roku account your channels/apps will be automatically installed, but they may appear in a different order on your Home Screen.  Any subscriptions you have through Roku will be automatically available.  Any subscriptions you have directly with a provider (e.g., Hulu, Netflix) may require you to sign in again.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: changing tv's - replacing my roku tv with a updated roku tv

Jump to solution

If you link the new TV to the same Roku account your channels/apps will be automatically installed, but they may appear in a different order on your Home Screen.  Any subscriptions you have through Roku will be automatically available.  Any subscriptions you have directly with a provider (e.g., Hulu, Netflix) may require you to sign in again.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos