Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paranormalknigh
Reel Rookie

Re: How to Find MAC Address?

Yes I took the pictures I just need to know how to send them here or where ever you want me to send them. Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Thanks @paranormalknigh

You can send it to me via PM. For instructions on how to send a PM, please visit our Community post here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Roku-Community/Welcome-to-the-Community/m-p/514427#M125...

I'll keep an eye out for your reply. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
FMcDR
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku tv - No MAC address or internet access

I have an RCA as well and have gotten nowhere with RCA or Roku in 6 months

0 Kudos
Veecato

I’m having this issue also is their a fix to it ?

0 Kudos
meshpa16
Reel Rookie

Re: Wireless MAC all zeros after firmware update reboot

This is 100% the problem and 100% the fix. I have done this now to 2 Roku TVs. Same wifi component, same process to fix it. This WILL fix the problem with no MAC address!

0 Kudos
Anochelad
Reel Rookie

How did you fixed it? I have uploaded the new software using the usb port and still not working…can you please the proxess on how tou foxed your ruko? 

thanks

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Anochelad

Thanks for the post.

If you are experiencing your MAC address showing all zeroes on your Roku TV, we would recommend contacting your Roku TV manufacturer for further assistance with this issue.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Support page here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Zaponline
Reel Rookie

Re: Wireless MAC all zeros

I have the same problem, only mine is worse. My Roku only connects about once every 20 times (it usually says "insufficient power"  despite me connecting it to a wall outlet).

However, when it actually does connect after multiple tries, it can't connect to any network. The IP and  MAC address is all zeros. I am stuck on the installation screen.

It's a Roku Express + 3910RW. Software version 910 Build 4919-51

Is there any fix at all to this? Perhaps an update would fix it, but I can't connect to any network.

0 Kudos
MarterAgainsRok
Reel Rookie

Same thing all zeros I bought tv and it didn't find my WiFi or any for that matter, then managed after about an hour to get where it finally found my ssid name, at which point the Mac address was on it before it found it. Once it attached to my WiFi it updated by itself and at that point my WiFi was still working, I watched a show for about 20 or 30 min and the wifi shout off and it said not connected, tried the same steps to no avail and it had no Mac address anymore and unable to retrieve any wifi signal on it at all and before you ask about my wifi signal, I am using it on my phone to write this to you... ROKU TV__8310x

Onn. Model__100012589

Serial number__YK0060584141

Device ID__3D6016584141

Software version__10.0.0 * build 4214-C5

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@MarterAgainsRok 

Thanks for the post.

As stated previously in this thread, if you are experiencing your MAC address showing all zeroes on your Roku TV, we would recommend contacting your Roku TV manufacturer for further assistance with this issue.

You can reach Onn support here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos