Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rp5
Reel Rookie

Re: Wireless MAC all zeros after firmware update reboot

I’m having the same issue

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Rp5

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Is this a brand new TV, or were you previously using this TV? Have you tried connecting your Roku TV to an alternate wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you seeing the same issue occur?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rp5
Reel Rookie

Hi Danny, I’m having problems connecting to a network. It’s not a new tv. I was previously using this tv and everything worked well. I tried hard reset, changed settings using a code, and tried to reconnect to Wi-Fi to use Netflix, Hulu and etc…. I’m still getting 0’s and not connecting to Wi-Fi. I tried using hot spot as alternative but it still won’t pick up the network. My roommate has the same tv and is able to find the network with no problem. I sent you a PM with my tvs info.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Rp5

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
hbuniotto

Same thing and can't connect to any networks:

TV Brand and Model: Hisense 40H4*
Serial Number: 2N009Y824819
Device ID: 2W3479824819
OS ver/build: 8.0.0/build 4183-11

0 Kudos
fixmyr0ku

This is ridiculous.. I've read through SO many of these and don't see any solutions.  Just Roku Employee's asking for the details on their TV.  Are these people having their issues resolved?? I want to hear about the success stories! 😞

Same issue as everyone else. MAC 00.00.00.00

Roku TV 5304X

Sharp model LC-50LB371C

Serial number 2N00AG061265

Software version 10.5.0 - build 4210-13

Device ID 46652A061265

PLEASE HELP.  After months with no TV due to house reno's we finally have some time free to focus on figuring out what the heck is going on.  Where do we download the old version to a USB in order to downgrade the software version??

0 Kudos
dathead2
Roku Guru

Basically you are screwed. Everyone should buy a real smart TV (Sony, LG or Samsung) then put a Roku ultra on it (or even bot, depending on your needs).  I have a Sony Bravia tv with android and a Roku ultra and between the two get all I need. 

Roku Ultra 4660X
software-version 11.0.0
software-build 4193
Roku Media Player 5.5.13
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please see my previous post for the best steps moving forward if you are experiencing a Roku TV with a MAC address with all zeros.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Julieta1

Re: How to Find MAC Address?

Hisense roku tv

7244X 

ID NDD964905348

Software version 11.0.0 build 4193-39

ISSUE

Doesn’t let me connect to wifi and says its MAC its 000000000

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: How to Find MAC Address?

@Julieta1

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach Hisense Support here: https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/ or at 1-888-935-8880.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos