Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
W21

Wireless MAC WiFi hardware missing

Jump to solution

I am be trying to connect to WiFi hardware is not connecting, saying that my wireless Mac address WiFi hardware missing, am trying to make it work but not working please I need help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wireless MAC WiFi hardware missing

Jump to solution

Hi @W21,
Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for flagging us about it. This issue is related to hardware failure in the TV. If you haven't gotten some help yet with the TV manufacturer team? We would recommend to communicate with them for further assistance. 
You can check for the list of TV manufacturer by visiting our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wireless MAC WiFi hardware missing

Jump to solution

Hi @W21,
Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for flagging us about it. This issue is related to hardware failure in the TV. If you haven't gotten some help yet with the TV manufacturer team? We would recommend to communicate with them for further assistance. 
You can check for the list of TV manufacturer by visiting our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.