Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ornie1413

Re: Roku TV Screen Won't Turn On

Jump to solution

I have did the same thing to mine is not working still can anybody help me

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Ornie1413

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Chinesium
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My sharp 58inch Roku tv just died like everybody else's. First and last Roku tv I will buy. Less than 18 months of life. No wonder our landfills are full of tech turds like this. So disappointing.

CaseousCalc
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi Chinesium, sorry this happened to you. 

1. This is not a Roku issue, it's whoever manufactured your TV (sharp/hisense). You're blaming the software company instead of the hardware company. 

2. Read this thread and/or my post history if you want to fix your TV. 

Chinesium
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'll read your post but if you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Put your name on a **bleep** product then your reputation suffers. Roku also isn't just a software company, they sell the hardware to run the service as well.

0 Kudos
manbundown
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Happened to me today. Called sharp and they forwarded me to another part in the company. Told me there is nothing they can do. Bull**bleep** company, ill never buy another sharp or hisense. Lost my business forever.

AKBadBoy
Streaming Star

Re: Sharp 58 inch Roku TV Screen Won't Turn On

Jump to solution

Hello Riti,
Your post looks very familiar to me, almost verbatim. Glad that you found my post helpful. I have had people that swear "it's not a Roku problem because they only provide the software, not the hardware", and people who swear the exact opposite. At any rate, when two companies share a name on a product (in my case it was Sharp/Roku) and that product is a piece of garbage that lasts only until the 1 year warranty expires, then they share the blame. If my name was Roku and I knew it was Sharp's bad hardware that was causing all of this headache and bad press from the purchasing public, I would be knocking on Sharp's door all hours of the day and night to rectify the problem. But it seems like none of the manufacturers or Roku have any interest at all in fixing the problem because it is a "cash cow" for them all as people will continue to buy large screen televisions. Be well, Riti.

Chinesium
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Sorry dude. My tv was broke, but i wound up buying a $15 led strip and $25 led driveron ebay and fixing it this morning. It took about 90 minutes, but I'm pretty **bleep** about taking stuff apart so I can put it back together and not damaging anything so it prob could be done in 40 minutes if you've got a better memory and tools than I had. You for sure need two large suction cups to lift the led panel out, but other than that I had what I needed at the house. 

0 Kudos
KRJ

Jump to solution

Same, we have a Hisense ROKU which is only 2 years old and now it’s just done 😑

KRJ

Jump to solution

I don’t even no why you reply.  It’s annoying to say the least! You’re replies further frustrates the community. You guys sells trash and that’s the bottom line!!!