Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marshal
Binge Watcher

Re: Why won't my Roku TV screen turn on?

Jump to solution

Check the Roku TV wires/cables

Tried power cycling your Roku tv, but still, the black screen persists. So, start inspecting the wires/cables because a loose wire can cause black screen issues. If you find any loose wire, insert it into the port properly, and if you haven't found any, then unplug all the wires connected to the tv and plug them in properly

Also, verify that all the cables are working fine. If you find any faulty or damaged wire, replace it quickly and check whether the black screen persists.

If black screen persists, check this detailed guide on - HOW TO FIX ROKU TV BLACK SCREEN?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have Roku TV and I have paid you for the channels but when I take a picture of the little sign I'm supposed to and I go to ruco and I pick up picture it says that it there is no ruko and there is so why are you taking my money but I can't watch no movies if you have anything to do with this please fix it 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@California2swee

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bonnie4677
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV Screen Won't Turn On

Jump to solution

Same here and I've tried everyting serval times.  reset, disconnect wifi. disconnect power and nothing works.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bonnie4677

Thanks for your post. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
JLO1970
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Bad back light strips

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JLO1970

Thank you for the inquiry!

Could you tell us more about the issue you have about the concern you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help! How long has the issue existed? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can assist you further?

With detailed information, we will be better able to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are experiencing an issue where your Roku TV screen will not turn on, this may be related to a hardware problem. Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

We will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos