Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leka
Reel Rookie

White vertical lines on TCL Roku TV

I have the TCL 55-inch 5-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV - 55S535, 2021 model. It’s been doing well until today when out of nowhere the following happenedIMG_7938.jpeg

I have unplugged the power cord and left it out for 10-15 minutes, made sure it’s up to date, as well as unplugged all the HDMI cables. None of those things seem to fix this issue. Anything else I should try?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: White vertical lines on TCL Roku TV

Hi @leka,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for reaching us about this. This is likely a hardware issue, and could you tell us how long you have been using this TV?

We would also suggest contacting the TV manufacturing team and getting help. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can contact TCL Support here: ContactUs or at 1-877-300-8837

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
leka
Reel Rookie

We bought this in September 2020. I’ll try to reach out to TCL as well.

0 Kudos
Ndemaio

Mine does this but it also freezes for a few seconds. Either a third of the screen or almost the entire screen from the bottom up. I did do power reset but it doesn’t work.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ndemaio,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We'd love to take a closer look into this issue that you're having with Roku TV. Could you send us a photo of your running issue?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.