bettyboop1980
Reel Rookie

When turning on my tv theres no sound

I have updated my system, reset factory settings and I still have no sound when turning on my TV. I have a Sanyo dmart TV and every time I turn my TV on I have no sound. I need to unplug my TV and turn it back on in order to get sound.....getting very frustrating, only started happening. Please help

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: When turning on my tv theres no sound

Hi @bettyboop1980,

Thanks for sharing this issue for us to address here at the Roku Community!

As per checking, you seem to have a variety of Roku devices. May we know if all your devices have the same issue? Also, does this audio issue happen all across your channels on Roku? If not, kindly mention channels or contents that are affected by the running issue. Lastly, these could be signs of internal issues with the TV itself, so getting in touch with your TV manufacturer is something we would also recommend.

Please keep us updated on your findings.

Warm regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bettyboop1980
Reel Rookie

The only devic that is experiencing an issue is the Sanyo roku tv. The no sound effects all the apps. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bettyboop1980,

Thanks for the update!

If the issue affects all the channels on the platform, this could be related to a hardware issue. Please get in touch with your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their Roku OS products. 

You can contact them here: SanyoSupport or at 1-866-212-0436.

Let us know how it goes and how things turn out.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos