Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nancypo
Binge Watcher

Re: What has happened to the channel numbers on the streaming channels?

I thought maybe it was just us. We did find when you power down the TV and start it back up and jump to any channel it does load the rest of them on the left but it is very very annoying. Roku please fix this! I do not like the upgrade and I do not need to keep Roku

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

We understand your frustrations, and we hear you.

Our constant goal is to give our customers the smoothest possible streaming experience and ease of use. We truly value your opinion and thank you for your helpful feedback. If there is any information that will be available, we will make sure to update this community thread.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
nancypo
Binge Watcher

We did find when we powered down by unplugging the TV that channels 2.1 through 51.1 did actually show the channel numbers but nothing after that. This is extremely annoying? Some of us do actually know what channel numbers we like to watch on a regular basis and just want to be able to scroll through in case there's something we miss. Roku please fix this asap! 

nancypo
Binge Watcher

Does this mean you're going to fix it roku?

bratface
Streaming Star

@RokuJohnB,

"In the meantime, your patience and understanding are much appreciated."

That is a HUGE NO! My patience & understanding has been sorely tested with this 'latest' bonehead move by your so-called experts/employees! HOW ABOUT ASKING US WHAT WE WANT?

Chinnycat

When will it be fixed. I chatted online yesterday and the person helping me had no idea this issue existed.  Had me do reset and did not help. He had me turn in a ticket number but could not tell me when someone would contact me.  

Head_Unit
Binge Watcher

[battery killing remotes] Ah so it's not just me... [vomit emoji]

Back to the streaming channels, WHAT streaming channels? We see nothing above 64...or if they are now numberless how the heck do you access them?!? 

Some number of web posts talk about a "hide streaming channels" option box but we see nothing like that. 

Never mind all the ills in the world, my wife cannot binge on Law & Order: SVU which means the world is about to end in hellfire and brimstone.

ravenhawk

well another useless so called up  grade ,at my part time job the store manager just pulled all the Roku TVs off the shelf it does not sit well with any of the customers 

winston3338
Roku Guru

Roku has always been their own worst enemy with their own stupidity. I'm 70 years old and we thought Roku could be a product to save our parents money with the ever changing world of TV entertainment.  

In the 50's we had black and white TV's with two channels that went off the air at midnight. When Roku came out, our parents didn't even want them in the house because we couldn't shut them off. We were raised not to leave things plugged in if we weren't using them or our whole family could die in a fire. If we didn't hear the sirens or howling dogs we wouldn't even know if there was a fire. 

Then their stupid ass remotes that used to piss our parents off because of the volume on the side and no numbers. It took decades for the remotes to be as universal as they are and Roku comes along and throws away a small fortune with their troubled remote experiment.. No one screwed around with the remotes until Roku. That's why almost every remote they ever made were battery killers. Look it up in this forum, every remote had the same problems. Now this channel number nonsense and I'm lost without channel numbers. 4Q Roku

RESTORE THE CHANNEL NUMBERS, THIS IS MADNESS WITHOUT THEM.