Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
randy8245
Channel Surfer

Re: What has happened to the channel numbers on the streaming channels?

Exactly.

Unhappy222
Channel Surfer

Where are the channel numbers? Totally lost without them. Will go back to network tv where they have channel numbers. 

PITBULL95
Binge Watcher

Well now NONE of my devices have the channel numbers again 🤬

BigB1

Do you people ever use a test audience to see if these changes make sense to the user or do you tech guys just assume you know best. I am seriously considering dropping Roku due to the aggravation involved in trying to find channels. 

I give you folks till December to bring back the numbers. If not then I will find another streaming service.

winston3338
Roku Guru

My channel numbers were back to normal and now they are gone again. I'm going to go to Best Buy and try their TV with Google TV. Anyone know anything about their TVS? I think I can surf the Internet with their system. 

Matt458
Reel Rookie

This is an awful upgrade. Give me my numbers back. I can’t see that little icon clear across the room.

Matt458
Reel Rookie

I can’t agree with you more. That was the worst thing ever to take away the numbers.

I used to love Roku but with every update I am tempted to get a fire stick.  I just had the channel guide memorized and now it changes frequently. WTH are they thinking?!  

djdave02

My wife and I use channel numbers to search quickly. We know where a certain channel resides by the approximate number resides like 430, then we are in the area. We also have written down our favorites by numbers. It's quick and easy. Now we need to use more complicated searches. Not happy at all 

Please add a column for numbers. I assume it's a database and you can give them a number easily.

bratface
Streaming Star

AND THEY ARE STILL ADVERTISING THE CHANNELS BY NUMBER!!! MORONS!

eyes.jpg