Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redscookie
Reel Rookie

Re: What has happened to the channel numbers on the streaming channels?

HOLY FREAKING COW, ROKU... This simplifies NOTHING - it only matches the ridiculousness of not having numbers on your remotes!!!  I'm tired of updates that remove features - stop it!  #BRINGTHENUMBERSBAAAAAACK

daveyd128
Reel Rookie

This is horrible, the whole live streaming are now just a hodge podge of randomness. I like the TCL I just purchased, but this might be cause for return. It's a terrible "update" 

irishkhan
Binge Watcher

This is REALLY BAD !  The order of channels is total CHAOS now. I do not want Sports, Reality, True Crime or Spanish Language.  If I go to "Manage Channels" to try to Hide them, I cant because they now list all the Channels there in Alphabetical order and not by category whatsoever !!  I cant keep scrolling thru over 1000 Live Channels to try & find each one. No wonder everyone I know has Amazon Firestick and not Roku. 😞 

randy8245
Channel Surfer

It's still screwed up on my Roku devices too. This is a nightmare.

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community Users,

We really apologize for this experience.

We'll make sure to let our team know about this for review. Your feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated.

We will sincerely appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jeej

This "upgrade" sucks!!

bratface
Streaming Star

RokuJanadeeK,

Please explain to me why YOU THINK WE SHOULD BE UNDERSTANDING ABOUT A CHANGE WE DIDN'T ASK FOR & REALLY DETEST? Honestly if I could afford another TV I would buy another Samsung with the Tizen OS!

randy8245
Channel Surfer

Our understanding is that this horrible experience was done to us intentionally. Is that right @RokuJanadeeK?

Have you heard of any plan to have it fixed now since everyone is unhappy about it?

PITBULL95
Binge Watcher

One of my streaming devices got the numbers back.  But my ROKU TV has not as of now.  Maybe tomorrow.  

bratface
Streaming Star

@randy8245 

laughing-shirley-temple.gif