Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jb2001

Westinghouse Roku TV flashing/flickering after most recent update

After the most recent update on my 43" 4K Westinghouse Roku TV on May 23rd, the screen has a very faint flickering that occurs randomly. The flickering isn't the black or white flickering that I've seen commonly on other posts, and the flickering hasn't come with any other issues (I still have audio and the tv itself functions fine). My Westinghouse Roku TV model is WR43UX4019, serial number YN00KX024609, software version 11.0.0 (build 4193-AM), and device ID 0G80CK024609. I've tried a system restart, unplugging the tv, factory reset, and every other solution online. If this is an issue with a part of the tv, could someone tell me what I'd need to replace? Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Westinghouse Roku TV flashing/flickering after most recent update

Hi @jb2001

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Kduby66

Did you solve this problem? I’m having the same issue and it’s only 2 years old!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Kduby66

Thanks for the post.

Please see @RokuKariza-D's latest post above as the issue you are experiencing is likely due to a hardware related issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos