Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NathantvOwner
Reel Rookie

Uneven Volume Increments on Hisense Roku TV

Jump to solution

I have a 58" hisense (58R63G) and a 65" TCL (65S423). I use the tv speakers with nothing plugged in. Both TVs are always connected to the internet and are up to date with the current software version. Both have this issue despite trying every single combination of audio settings. I've been so annoyed with this for 5 years. Please, for the love of god, just let me adjust my audio level!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Uneven Volume Increments on Hisense Roku TV

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku community, @NathantvOwner!

We understand that you're trying to adjust the volume on your Roku TV, and we appreciate your efforts to resolve the issue.

Please be advised that you can open the sound settings menu at any time you are listening to music or watching a movie or TV show by following the steps below.

1. Press Star on your Roku TV remote
  2. Use the directional pad in the center of your remote to move to Sound settings. It is plus-shaped.
    • Note: On some Roku TV models, the Sound settings selection is called Volume mode.
  3. Press OK to open the Sound modes
  4. Choose the desired sound mode

A moment after you adjust the sound mode on the TV screen, you will hear the change on your Roku TV Ready soundbar.

• Note: In some streaming channels, the star is assigned a different function, meaning it will not open the options menu as described above. In these cases, you must launch a different channel, such as The Roku Channel, and follow the steps above. Once you have selected the desired setting, it will remain when you return to the original channel.

We would recommend trying to see if that resolves your issue. Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Uneven Volume Increments on Hisense Roku TV

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku community, @NathantvOwner!

We understand that you're trying to adjust the volume on your Roku TV, and we appreciate your efforts to resolve the issue.

Please be advised that you can open the sound settings menu at any time you are listening to music or watching a movie or TV show by following the steps below.

1. Press Star on your Roku TV remote
  2. Use the directional pad in the center of your remote to move to Sound settings. It is plus-shaped.
    • Note: On some Roku TV models, the Sound settings selection is called Volume mode.
  3. Press OK to open the Sound modes
  4. Choose the desired sound mode

A moment after you adjust the sound mode on the TV screen, you will hear the change on your Roku TV Ready soundbar.

• Note: In some streaming channels, the star is assigned a different function, meaning it will not open the options menu as described above. In these cases, you must launch a different channel, such as The Roku Channel, and follow the steps above. Once you have selected the desired setting, it will remain when you return to the original channel.

We would recommend trying to see if that resolves your issue. Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.