Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
majumakh

Roku 4K Steaming Stick Help?

Jump to solution

Hello, so I haven’t used my Roku in a bit, but I moved it up to my upstairs tv and turned it on. It does turn on, says not connected to wifi but I can’t seem to use my remote to navigate to connect? In fact the only thing my remote seems to do is adjust the volume? So I thought maybe it was the batteries? But I replaced the batteries and it still is not working? To be honest I had to connect a extension cord to the power supply of the roku in order for it to reach the tv since the cable that came with it is so short. But i dunno if that is the problem or not.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku 4K Steaming Stick Help?

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku community, @majumakh!

We understand that you are setting up your Roku device, and we are here to help you.

In this case, we recommend following the steps below to help you resolve each issue with your Roku device.

• Try plugging the Roku device into a different TV or HDMI port on your TV.
  • Remove and reinsert the batteries, and then Pair your Roku voice remote.
  • Connect your device to the internet. If it doesn't work, please restart your internet router.
  • If the issue persists, use an alternative mobile data source for the hotspot.

We would recommend trying to see if that resolves your issue. Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku 4K Steaming Stick Help?

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku community, @majumakh!

We understand that you are setting up your Roku device, and we are here to help you.

In this case, we recommend following the steps below to help you resolve each issue with your Roku device.

• Try plugging the Roku device into a different TV or HDMI port on your TV.
  • Remove and reinsert the batteries, and then Pair your Roku voice remote.
  • Connect your device to the internet. If it doesn't work, please restart your internet router.
  • If the issue persists, use an alternative mobile data source for the hotspot.

We would recommend trying to see if that resolves your issue. Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.