Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manowarrior1983
Reel Rookie

Unable to access basic features on TCL Roku TV

Hi, ive just purchased a TCL RC630 Roku tv in the UK and although im really happy with the picture quality, there are a few settings I just cant work out how to do…

Favourite channels - the live tv element has an option to Enable favourite channels but nowhere to set them. The Manage Channels settings just lets me hide them.

Info - I cant find how to display info such as resolution, refresh rate, audio info etc. Its just so I can confirm blurays are being displayed at 24p.

Motion/smoothing settings - I cant find *any* settings relating to motion under Settings, Fine Tune or even Expert in the Roku app. The picture is fairly jerky so i would like to apply some smoothing but i cant find anywhere to do this.

Any help appreciated but as the tv didnt come with a manual im a bit lost!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Unable to access basic features on TCL Roku TV

Hi @Manowarrior1983

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Manowarrior1983
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to access basic features on TCL Roku TV

Hi, thankyou for this. I contacted TCL who directed me to TCL UK so hopefully ill get either advice on what to do or confirmation its not (as yet) possible.

0 Kudos