Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Destoos

Screen black tries all troubleshooting

I rest my tv with the reset button the back, I have also tried home button 5 times up arrow twice forward and rewind buttons. What other troubleshooting can I do. When I do these it will appear ruku and than it will go back to black 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Screen black tries all troubleshooting

Hi @Destoos

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand that you have attempted some troubleshooting methods to resolve the issue with your TV, but the problem seems to persist. To clarify, do you have a Roku TV? If your screen is stuck on the Roku logo, we recommend unplugging/powering down your wireless router and then trying to boot your Roku TV up again to see if you get past the bouncing Roku logo. If so, try plugging in/powering back up your wireless network.

You may also try to unplug your Roku TV alone from the power source for at least 10 - 15 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on to see if there's any difference. 

If the issue persists after performing these steps, please let us know so we can further assist you. Additionally, let us know the brand of your Roku TV.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos