Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fluxman

Stuck in reboot loop on wireless scan

Jump to solution

In my case, Samsung TV, the only thing that ultimately worked was to unplug the Roku stick from the HDMI connection on the TV and replug in.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Stuck in reboot loop on wireless scan

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We understand that you're having issues connecting your Roku devices to the network. We would suggest connecting the device to an alternative network (e.g., mobile hotspot) just to check for improvements.

Also, you can refer to this support article to learn more about what to do if I cannot connect to my home network or the internet.

We hope this helps. Kindly keep us updated with your findings.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
dls005

Jump to solution

I receive a “Linking Error.” The linking error reads “There was a problem connecting to the network. (ActionID: 0 err: 0:0) Please try again again. Press the OK button to reconnect.”  

I can’t get past the screen. I have reset the router, rebooted the DSL Moden.  I have tried two differnet wireless networks. I have tried as wired connection same problem. 

0 Kudos
abanam1

Jump to solution

I have tried factory resetting, typing in password 10-20 times I conatacted support who basically said they had idea. For context we had a storm that made the wifi go down, (not power) and since the. I have to been able to connect to the wifi, the actual wifi database got reset at my wifi provider which caused all my wifi stuff to get reset any tips? Also other tvs in the house work))

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Stuck in reboot loop on wireless scan

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We understand that you're having issues connecting your Roku devices to the network. We would suggest connecting the device to an alternative network (e.g., mobile hotspot) just to check for improvements.

Also, you can refer to this support article to learn more about what to do if I cannot connect to my home network or the internet.

We hope this helps. Kindly keep us updated with your findings.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos