Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Usrnm2024

TV stuck on Live TV audio and has to be reset constantly

If I have the TV on a live tv channel then go watching something on a streaming app, when I go back to the Home Screen it will start playing the audio of whatever live tv channel was playing before. If I go back to that same channel the screen never plays but I can hear the sound and going into a streaming app doesn’t fix it. I have to do a system restart each time and it happens throughout the day. Any way to make this go away permanently? Roku TCL TV

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV stuck on Live TV audio and has to be reset constantly

Hi, @Usrnm2024.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing to our attention that you are experiencing audio issues with your Live TV. We'd like to know more about this.

Is this happening to other channels outside Live TV? Is this happening to your other device as well? Also, when did this issue happen?

We'll wait for your response.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.