Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcarb

TV powers up to Roku menu instead of my service provider after using Roku menu

TV powers up to Roku menu instead of my service provider after using Roku menu

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV powers up to Roku menu instead of my service provider after using Roku menu

Hi, @marcarb!

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing this with us. We are here to sort this thing out and investigate this further for you. 

Could you please confirm if you have a Roku TV or only a Roku device? If you have a Roku device connected to the back of the TV,  it could be possible that the 1-touch play feature on your Roku device is turned on, and you have to turn it off to avoid it from going directly to the Roku menu. (You can disable this feature by navigating to Settings > System > Control other devices > 1- touch play.)

On the contrary, if you have a Roku TV, a TV that has a Roku OS built-in, could you please specify what service provider you are referring to? Is it a Cable service or an over-the-air channel? If you are referring to any of them, you can change the TV inputs in the settings to be able to watch your service provider. 

Please let us know your thoughts.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.