Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MasterSeb10
Reel Rookie

TV inputs in settings not showing anywhere on home screen

Hi, today I opened my TCL 55R635-CA Roku tv to find out everything was reset. Now after logging back in my account, all my tv inputs are gone.

They are not in a separate "tv inputs" folder. 

They are not in Home screen. 

They appear, in settings - inputs, and I can select them there. I will not be doing that every time. 

Deleting them and adding them back doesn't show them anywhere but in settings. 

I tried activating each possible home screen section, none of them contain my tv inputs. 

Restarting the tv, it shows them on home screen, along with apps, like they usually show up, for the fraction of a second before they just disappear and show the apps.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV inputs in settings not showing anywhere on home screen

Hi @MasterSeb10,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We want to investigate further this problem that you had with the Roku TV. May we ask if there is an external device that is connected to the back of your Roku TV? (DVD, antenna, cable box, game console, etc.)

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                  John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MasterSeb10
Reel Rookie

Hi @RokuJohnB, thank you for your answer.

Yes, I have a 3 devices plugged in hdmi ports. All of which work perfectly, and were visible in my home screen, as they should, seconds before the problem appeared.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted, @MasterSeb10 

We understand that you're encountering difficulties with the TV inputs on your Roku TV, and we would like to help you resolve this issue. To do so, we kindly request that you provide us with some more detailed information. 

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What channel and what version/build is the channel that is having the issue? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

We look forward to your response.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MasterSeb10
Reel Rookie

55R635-CA

A113X

X00300V4GGU9

12.5.5 - edition 4177-88

As stated before, I don't have a problem with a channel, but with my inputs not showing anywhere on my home screen. They do show up in settings (luckily for me, because it's the only way I can access them). I can't press * on them, they are not showing. 

Tracker ID: 2024-03-18T13:13:00Z

GC version:11.1.24

User ID: U9-111-673

0 Kudos
MasterSeb10
Reel Rookie

Any updates?!? My TV is still not showing any of my inputs, and I still need to select them through the settings! 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.