Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Favorite channels suddenly stopped working

Jump to solution

@westner I know. But this guy came in out of nowhere and started slamming me as you must have seen. Makes me not want to be here anymore when Steven Cee can bash me like he did and nothing is done about it. I wish Steven Cee can quote the particular reply s of mine so we all can see exactly what has him so upset with my tone. Man just look at everybody else's.

I'm really not, what he makes me out to be.

I'm Very Offended by his comment towards me and think he should be removed from this forum.

Anyways back to Topic.

Turned mine on today all favorites where gone. 

I said dam, so I turned it off. And then back on .

And they all repopulate.

Not sure what that problem is. But that's how I fixed it.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Lord forbid I mention to anyone. Be Patient!!

At least you get it.

You do make a good point.

Respectfully submitted. 

0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Anonymous You certainly are a clueless one, aren't you?  I did not "come out of nowhere" and start picking on you. Your comments have been derogatory of many on this forum, and so I commented on your unhelpful & rude posts, this isn't rocket science, and I've mentioned some of the offensive remarks you've made, in case you're curious, so just read a little slower, and you'll see them. 
In the meantime, I've moved on, but you obviously can't, as your every post is to take digs at me!   Get over yourself already, and move on. So you don't feel like coming on here, because of me, so  because you feel that way, I should be kicked off? My god, man, you sound like a child, grow up, ok?

Re: Live TV Guide reverts to All Channels

Jump to solution

This recent change where the filter will not stay set to Favorites is *maddening*!

Put it back the way it was!!

westner
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Today, Roku is showing this Guide from 9/22 in their promo:

IMG_0527.JPG

This is the actual Guide, as of today, that we have to suffer through:

IMG_0525.JPG

I think this is blatantly false and deceptive advertising.

0 Kudos
westner
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I guess everyone is happy with or has adjusted to the absurd changes Roku made to their Live TV Guide, since there haven't been any new posts made to this thread for a week.

I am still irate, as I believe most of you are, but you're just tired of beating a dead horse. It is frustrating to continue screaming to deaf ears.

I will continue doing it even if I'm the only one. I'm a disabled combat veteran and it's in my blood not to give up.

😤😠😤😠

marcinek
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Still annoyed. Always defaults back to All Channels.

The choosing of channel lists works fine with, say, Pluto.

It would be awesome if Roku UX spent 5 minutes there to see how it should work. 

Zonexero
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

They had it perfect before the addition of the 'quick guide categories' side menu thing.  It is now a franken-guide as someone called it.  It is not functional at all, destroys the experience.  Makes no sense it changes categories from 'All' to say 'Spanish' if you scroll backwards from lower channels, it should not do this unless that category selected.  At this point, at very least just offer an option to shut if off that quick guide garbage so you can have it as it was before.   I also feel the streaming channels menu is terrible now as well.  These decisions do not make sense.

mGol
Streaming Star

new Live TV Guide is still annoying

Jump to solution

I have given up trying to provide feedback to Roku.  The new LIve TV Guide is just as annoying now as it was in August when they first tried the current left pane(PAIN).  The only solution I find that works is to hide all channels except the favorites.  I am moving on now that the black Friday deals are back. 3 fo 5 already replaced.

westner
Roku Guru

Re: new Live TV Guide is still annoying

Jump to solution

@mGol, what a brilliant idea:

"The only solution I find that works is to hide all channels except the favorites."

It took a while but after hiding hundreds of channels, I got my Favorites back. That's all that shows up in the Guide now. Kudos,  @mGol .

0 Kudos