Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CitzenCain
Streaming Star

Re: TV Antenna Program Guide Not Working

Jump to solution

FYI ; If you get your internet through Comcast they are offering a free streaming device they call 'flex' . At first I saw no reason to get it, maybe I'll reconsider maybe this is a solution  to avoid all the nonsense Roku put people through.   

0 Kudos
highwaydriller
Reel Rookie

Re: ROKU Customer Service Reps contacted

Jump to solution

1341 hours February 25th Central Arkansas

still not fixed

0 Kudos
TMacon
Channel Surfer

Re: ROKU Customer Service Reps contacted

Jump to solution

So what is the solution?!?! Guide is VERY IMPORTANT FEATURE w/o it all I want to do is buy another TV that has it... another brand you hear that Roku!

0 Kudos
roosterscn
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I already did all this on chat with Roku

0 Kudos
roosterscn
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

was replying to Danny with Roku

0 Kudos
Crabbyjacq
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just sent a tweet.  If all you of a twitter account, send a tweet to @rokusupport too maybe it will get resolved.  

0 Kudos
griphon2

Jump to solution

Regardless, what everyone said, Roku TV antenna guide IS NOT working. I remember someone saying

Feb 25, it happened to me, also. I've done everything Roku says and what the Internet says and nothing

changes. Whatever Roku did on Feb 25, completely destroyed my Antenna listings. I even did a Factory

reset...  NO CHANGE... What's up?

0 Kudos
Dewd
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, same problem with TCL Roku TV. It was all working fine a week or so ago.

Over the Air channels are present and work , but there has been no Program Info in the Channel Guide for many days now. All it shows is 'Information Not Available' for every time slot on every  OTA channel.

I hide the Live TV streaming channels because they are all junk. You get what you pay for.  I never watch them .

But I really need to know what is on my six local channels. The TCL-Roku TV is not gathering the program info from the internet database.  My premier internet stream channels ( Amazon , Hulu , Apple TV + , PBS  etc are all working fine.  The issue has to be on the server side of whereever Roku TV gets its program guide.

Fix this, please !!!!

btalon1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Its all different models of TV's in all different states. It's not just one TV...read all 8 threads full of comments from people all over whose channel guide doesn't work including mine and I have 3 TCL Roku TV's. They are  not working an any of them so it has to be on the ROKU end.

0 Kudos
alheid
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

TCL Roku TV

Model 55R613

Channel guide shows no data

Software version 9.4.0.build 4200-30

Tried everything TCL guided me through

Have good internet connection

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.