Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
btalon1
Channel Surfer

Re: Live TV Guide is gone again 2/25/21

Jump to solution

Mine also..tried everything suggested and nothing works..

0 Kudos
RatherNot

Re: TV Antenna Program Guide Not Working

Jump to solution

I contacted Chat Support at Contact customer support (roku.com)  Following is context of chat:  

TV Antenna Program Guide Not Working

Same issue 7:00 pm (est) on 02/25/21 TV Antenna Guide stopped working,

I tried a system restart (no results)

I tried unplugging and plugging back in power cord (no results)

I reset the WIFI connection (no results)

I turned off and back on the WIFI Router then reset WIFI Connection (no results)

I checked and re-entered the zip code (no results)

I entered the zip code next to us (no results)

I did a complete factory reset (no result)

I have also done all these steps multiple times, before and after the factory reset (no results)

Chat started

Roku Customer Service

An agent will be with you shortly, thanks for your patience. To avoid being disconnected, please do not minimize or close this window, and make sure your device has a strong network connection.

Priya joined the chat

Priya

Hello!

I understand that you are facing an issue with the live guide available on the antenna channels on your Roku TV. Is that right?

Yes.  Not just me.  Numerous People.

Please advise. 

Priya

I understand your concern. I will do my best to help you today.

In this case, let us follow few troubleshooting steps and check if it helps us resolve this issue, if the issue persists, let me collect few details and transfer this case to our investigation team who will help you further. Would that be okay?

See community chat link attached.

As you can see from my original message, I and others have already gone through all the steps.  Please read.

Priya

I appreciate your efforts in following the troubleshooting steps. In this case, let me collect the required details and transfer this case to our investigation team for you. Would that be okay?

That's fine.  Please know that we are approaching 24 hours with this problem and have not yet heard anything from ROKU.

Priya

I will make sure that I transfer your feedback along with this case to them so that they could work on this issue at the earliest for you.

Please select Home > Settings > System > About on the TV screen with the help of the Roku remote and help me with the serial number which you see over there.

o.k.  Please stand by.

Priya

Sure.

S/N ************

Priya

Thank you. Please help me with the software version with build number by navigating to home screen > Settings > System > About > Software Version

Software version:  9.4

Priya

Please help me with the build version also.

Software Version:  9.4.0 Build 4200-30

Priya

Thank you. Help me with the last updated and last checked date and time by navigating to the home screen, please navigate to Settings>System>System Update > Check now

Last Checked Feb 26 9:29 a.m.

Last updated:  Dec 18 3:04 a.m.

Priya

Thank you.

Please help me with the issue ID by navigating to the home screen > Press the home button 5 times and the back button 5 times without any space, quickly.

Please stand by

Priya

Sure.

Issue ID 10-081-743

Priya

Thank you for all the information. Let me go ahead and transfer this case to our investigation team who will work on this issue and update you via email once this issue is resolved. You could have this ********* ticket number for future reference.

Please know that this issue involves multiple devices (not just the TCL TV) according to the chat.  Also.  a ROKU rep needs to get on the chat and respond to the other users.  Please.

Priya

Sure. May I know how many other Roku TVs you are facing this issue?

I do not have that information. Go to the Chat.  I sent you the link. 

Priya

Okay. Thank you for all the information.

A ROKU representative needs to get on the community chat and respond to the other ROKU users.

Thank you.  I will await an email notification advising the fix has been accomplished.

Priya

Sure.

Thank you for being patient and understanding,

Are we good to go?

Yes.  Good Bye.

Priya

Have a blessed day!

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you through chat support! If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can also visit https://support.roku.com and https://www.roku.com/blog for more information about our products and channel offering. Take care and happy streaming!

Priya left the chat

AnonAMouse

Re: Live TV Guide is gone again 2/25/21

Jump to solution

Same problem, no OAG, here in LA, as of yesterday. Never had this problem before now. Perhaps the same people who administer the Texas power grid are running ROKU. Or are the OAG servers _IN_ Texas? Seems the problem began with the Texas "reset".

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Harvini
Roku Guru

ROKU Customer Service Reps contacted

Jump to solution

We should have a resolution in mere minutes.  I have sent a request by private message to one of the Roku reps, whose indicator showed that he waas present on this board when the message was sent, asking for inputs, information and assistance.

I am sure that we will receive an answer in mere minutes.

RatherNot

Jump to solution

Issue ID 10-081-743 

0 Kudos
Camella
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

yes i want my guide back. im updated to 9.4 but yesterday my tv guide disappeared. what is the fix?

0 Kudos
Pedro123
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

That information is irrelevant. You clearly have no idea what you're doing. This NOT an issue dependent on the information you us to provide. Do something useful for us.

Pedro123
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Chat lines are not staffed by anyone who actually knows something. They're there to pretend they can help in hopes you will like being screwed by bad support and go away with a smile on your face.

Harvini
Roku Guru

Re: ROKU Customer Service Reps contacted

Jump to solution

@Harvini wrote:

We should have a resolution in mere minutes.  I have sent a request by private message to one of the Roku reps, whose indicator showed that he waas present on this board when the message was sent, asking for inputs, information and assistance.

I am sure that we will receive an answer in mere minutes.

That didn't take long.  I have received a response from Roku customer service.  I am sure that the solution for this issue will be immediately (if not sooner) addressed.  here is the message I received:

Hi, Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue you are experiencing. I have already responded in the thread and will continue to assist the Community there. Thanks

So based on this fully informative response, we have nothing in the world to worry about.

0 Kudos