Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zexex

TCL Roku TV refuses to stay connected to Wifi

I have a TCL 65S455 Roku TV, and every single day it disconnects from the wireless router. I try to set the connection back up again, and it refuses to reconnect. The only thing that helps is resetting the router, which shouldn't be necessary as every single other device I have connects to the router with no issues whatsoever. And the connection only lasts until the next day, when I am forced to reset the router again. Is there a way to permanently fix this issue? This has started happening over the past several weeks and I'm getting aggravated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku TV refuses to stay connected to Wifi

Hi @zexex,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We understand you have connectivity issues with your Roku TCL Roku TV, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

For troubleshooting purposes, we recommend performing a factory reset from the settings menu by following the steps below:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select advanced system settings
  5. Select Factory reset
  6. If you have a Roku TV, select Factory reset everything. Otherwise, move to the next step.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue persists, provide us with the specifics such as follows:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.