Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dean3
Channel Surfer

Re: My screen is black with sound help

Jump to solution

i upgraded my old streaming stick to a Roku Express 3960RW and the incompatibility started on day one. Please refer to my reply to Mal4romcal for the whats and how it's now fixed!

0 Kudos
Dean3
Channel Surfer

Re: 43 inch TCL Roku TV black screen but has sound

Jump to solution

Hi, my problem was with the Roku Express 3960RW streaming player, don't have a Roku TV. Please refer to my reply to Mal4romcal elsewhere in my post for the description. It seemed to reset itself after 3 days of having to redo the display settings

0 Kudos
PTWallace
Channel Surfer

Re: My screen is black with sound help

Jump to solution

p.s.  I should have been clearer. I have a Roku Express streaming device, not a Roku smart TV. I am having the problem with what the Roku box is sending to my (vintage Pioneer plasma) TV via HDMI.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.