Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCL Roku TV Sound Glitching

I have my TV wirelessly through my cable/internet it’s been working fine these past years and all of a sudden the sound just starts glitching. If I’m watching Netflix, TV through Spectrum, or even through AirPlay it’s does it on everything. I’ve tried restarting my TV, disconnecting the power cords, disconnecting my cable cords, I even got a new router but I’m still having this issue. I don’t have a physical power button on my TV so I can’t do anything that way. Nothing else is connected to my TV besides my sound bar. I’m getting sound and perfect picture, it’s just when I’m watching something it glitches and doesn’t complete play through.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: TCL Roku TV Sound Glitching

Not that it will help with your problem, but I have two TCL TVs and they both have power buttons.  One is on the back and the other is on the bottom a good inch or two back from the TCL badge.  You wouldn't feel it if you just felt around the bottom edge of the TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.