Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kidztested

TCL Roku Internet Connectivity

55 TCL Roku no longer connects to internet. I’ve reset network settings gone through the discovery process internet signal strength is excellent. 
Checked phone, iPad and PC all wireless, same area, no issues connecting. Tried Wireless Secret Screen with 0 glitch rate, reset - no change. Out of secret screen - reset - no change. I was watching it like 2 days ago and now nothing but it tells me the signal strength from my router is excellent, rechecked password but - no go. TV is like a year old and every else is fine - I can hook up a DVD to it and works. Just the wireless set up, maybe the chip went bad?? 
I see others with similar issues, didn’t realize this was common??

Any suggestions appreciated because I wasn’t looking forward to 55” of inoperable Wall Art. Thanks in advance - RG

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: TCL Roku Internet Connectivity

Is the wireless MAC address that's displayed under Settings->Network->About all zeros?  If so, it's a hardware failure.  You may find information on a possible fix if you're willing to take it apart.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.