Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bellsfolly83
Binge Watcher

TCL ROKU TV 6 series using headphones and optical output to sound bar at the same time

I don't have a TCL Roku TV, but am going to need the same type of setup.  Do you possibly have a link for the converter box that you had to buy?  Thanks

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Mainecoons
Binge Watcher

Re: TCL ROKU TV 6 series using headphones and optical output to sound bar at the same time

0 Kudos
Mainecoons
Binge Watcher

Re: TCL ROKU TV 6 series using headphones and optical output to sound bar at the same time

This is specifically the one I bought and it works well.  I have both earphones and a sound bar hooked up to it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C6B5TTK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.