Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjbecnel12

TCL 65S535 keeps popping on the screen reminders.

TCL 65S535 keeps popping on the screen reminders.  I cannot stop it.  I look for a notification under system and i do not have that selection. The pop ups just starting to happen.  I never had this happen in the last two years of watching TV with my cable box.  Any information would help

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL 65S535 keeps popping on the screen reminders.

Hi @mjbecnel12,

Thank you for informing us about this. We understand that you're having issues with your Roku TV with persistent notification pop-ups. To further assess the issue you're having, could you provide us with precise details?

1. Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  2. When did the issue start?
  3. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
  4. Could you send us a photo of the said issue?

With more details, we'll be able to provide you with an accurate resolution.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.