Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Revid

Roku tv and connecting iphone 13

Iam trying to hotspot my tv to my iPhone . I keep turning on and of hotspot, cellular and Bluetooth but it seems to connect when it wants. Sometimes it will connect in a few tries and other times it won’t connect at all. I can’t even screen mirror most times. Then all of a sudden I can! I tried adding my phone to devices on the Roku screen but phones don’t even come up. Any ideas??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
tamburo

Airplay glitch on Roku Smart TV

For the past month or so, when I go to hook a phone up to Roku tv, it shows the Airplay symbol on the screen, and then Roku goes back to its Home Screen. On the phone, it says it’s connected to the TV.

I’ll disconnect and keep trying to do it and it finally ends up working. Not doing anything specific to get it to work, but it just finally decides to work after a few attempts. Is this happening to anyone else? What should I do?

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Airplay glitch on Roku Smart TV

Hi @tamburo and @Revid,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd be glad to help but we'll need a few more details.

1. When did the issue start happening?
  2. Could you specify what mobile model/brand you're trying to launch this feature with?
  3. Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  4. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we would recommend referring to this support article to learn more about How to use AirPlay and HomeKit with your Roku streaming device.

Kindly keep us informed.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.