Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
goodshot
Channel Surfer

TCL 65S401 PC HDMI No Signal

TCL Model 65S401

Hardware ID 7113X

Software Version 12.5.5 build 4174-30

Problem: My TV will no longer display a PC connected to HDMI Port 2 only displaying 'No Signal (is it on?)'

Context: I have had this PC-to-TV connection functioning for over a year with no issues. I have checked everything in Windows 11 and Nvidia control panel. My PC detects the TV just fine. I have moved all of the ports around. The TV displays a chromecast on port 3 fine. I have factory reset the TV.

I took an LG tv and plugged it in to the same HDMI cable to rule out the cable and PC and the LG displayed the PC input immediately with no issues. So it is not a problem on the input side.

Reading historical issues with these kinds of TVs it certainly seems like a software update broke this input connection somehow which is really really frustrating. I have spent hours troubleshooting this issue from every angle and the only one I don't have control over is bad TV software that updates automatically.

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
goodshot
Channel Surfer

Re: TCL 65S401 PC HDMI No Signal

OP here, still have not been able to resolve this issue.

Help from an official Roku support account would be appreciated.

Is there a software patch planned to fix this problem?

0 Kudos
goodshot
Channel Surfer

Any update on resolving this issue from Roku?

0 Kudos
goodshot
Channel Surfer

@RokuCarly 

This is my initial thread.

I have provided every detail required here.

Thank you for your reply.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you, @goodshot.

This is acknowledged and appreciated.

However, we need one last detail which is a Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID) as this will serve as your report tracker.

We'll be looking forward to your update!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
goodshot
Channel Surfer

Hi @RokuCarly here is the Issue ID

02-084-924

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

This is appreciated, @goodshot.

Rest assured that we will forward this to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation and find you the best resolution possible. Once we've been notified of updates from the team, we will make sure to post them on this thread.

In the meantime, your cooperation is highly appreciated as we gather further information from you and once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

If you need further clarification or are in need of any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know as we'd be more than happy to continue doing so. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
goodshot
Channel Surfer

@RokuCarly 

Hey carly! Any updates on a fix for this issue.

It's a little frustrating as i can't couch game on my pc using my TV any more until this gets resolved.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @goodshot!

Thanks for getting back to us. 

As we check with the team, there are no current updates yet regarding the ongoing investigation but no worries! Once we've been notified of any updates, we'd be more than happy to post them here.

In the meantime, our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured that we've created a follow-up request with the team about this.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.