Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ToServeMan

Subwoofer stopped working after two days

Jump to solution

I purchased the Roku streambar and subwoofer (model 9203R) this week. Both were working fine until today when the stream at works but the subwoofer won’t even turn on. I’ve tried it in multiple outlets (both located within 10 feet of the Roku stream at and tv), pressed and held the reset button multiple times, and nothing works. There is not a light anywhere on the subwoofer. It literally worked for two days and now it’s dead. I don’t want to have to return the system because the soundbar works nicely. Please advise. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subwoofer stopped working after two days

Jump to solution

Hi @ToServeMan @Mikematters,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you've been having with the Roku subwoofer since it stopped working. Please check out this support article here on how to resolve issues pairing your Roku subwoofer.

If the problem still persists, please keep us posted.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Jump to solution

Mine is doing the exact same thing...had subwoofer for 6 mos.  Did you find a solution? Thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ToServeMan @Mikematters,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you've been having with the Roku subwoofer since it stopped working. Please check out this support article here on how to resolve issues pairing your Roku subwoofer.

If the problem still persists, please keep us posted.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.