Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SENIOR90

Stuck on Setup after reboot 55" Westinghouse

my Westinghouse Roku TV restarted on its own including a factory reset. When I go to set it up after I get it registered on my roku account it never updates the channels past 1 and continually circles stating "opening streaming gate" I have attached a photo for reference.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Stuck on Setup after reboot 55" Westinghouse

Hi @SENIOR90,

Greetings here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we'd like to help you get back to streaming. Let's try to factory reset your Roku TV once again to see if you're able to get past the playback you've encountered. For more information on how to factory reset your Roku TV, kindly refer to this support article: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Once performed, kindly check and see if you're able to get past the playback.

Let us know how it works.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.