Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChuckSr

Streaming one tv and sharing it with multiple tvs

Jump to solution

Trying to hook up 4 tv's all of the Hisense with built in ROKU. The only connection I have is wireless, i would like stream on one and mirror to the other three

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Streaming one tv and sharing it with multiple tvs

Jump to solution

@ChuckSr

Thanks for the post.

There is currently no functionality within the Roku TV that will mirror one TV to multiple displays. This functionality may require external devices.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

All you got to do is put your same Roku account in every tv that you want all the same settings in. Hope this helps 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ChuckSr

Thanks for the post.

There is currently no functionality within the Roku TV that will mirror one TV to multiple displays. This functionality may require external devices.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

You are right Danny. I'm not going to disclose. There are work around's. I'll leave that to Roku. But if the person wants all the same on all TV's. Putting the same account in all  TV's, can essentially do the same thing. Most likely able to pick up where you left off on all TV's. From room to room. 

If we could stream to another Roku device to another connected device or Roku tv. With the same account. That would be nice. 

Thank you for your clarification. @Anonymous

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.