Re: Streambar speaker crackling

My streambar crackles on every channel. I've tried changing the cords and rebooting. Can you please advise what to try next? SN: 2A10CC854936

I owned three of the older streambars, and all crackled after a few months. I replaced them all with the newer Roku streambars sometime during the pandemic. I'm only having the crackling issue with one so far.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hello @NextGenGirl,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're here to help. Did you restart your Roku Streambar from the Setting menu? If you haven't tried we would recommend giving it a shot once again. Go to Settings > System > System restart. To help troubleshoot the issue further, follow the steps recommended on this link: How to adjust sound settings on your Roku audio device

Let us know how it goes. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Gibbyism

Hello my sound bar is having the same issue. I tried changing the HDMI but speaker still sounds bad.

My serial number is YLOOOON781708

Model 9102RW

email is [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Gibbyism,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing a sound issue with the Roku Streambar and we're sorry if you are having this experience.

A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

Please let us know if there are other related issues that we can further take a look at.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rapmasa

Same issue with my streambar speaker crackling. Model 9102R Serial YL007R862720.  Please help and thankyou. 

Ive tried resets.. factory resets. all sound coming out of speaker related to base is rattling.

0 Kudos
devlin1k

I am having the same issue with my Streambar, crackling from all channels.  I replaced the HDMI, did a factory reset, sound settings reset, and power cycled it. Nothing helps. Serial number is 2A1098306417, model 9102X

0 Kudos