Re: Streambar speaker crackling

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue as everyone here. This Streambar was originally purchased 11/20 and my sound issue started probably about 6 months ago, but I've just been living with it all this time. I only recently did the research to discover that many have been having the same troubles.

Shortly after owning it for just over a year, overnight our Streambar suddenly got all crackly whenever playing all audio, with it being especially bad while playing bass-heavy stuff. Dialog became nearly unintelligible without subtitles on for everything, and music is unlistenable. Some sounds get more fuzzy/rumbly and audio is more audible, but all sound is impacted negatively.

Serial number 2A1090623012

Please help!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @phrase_grease,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

We appreciate your patience with this matter!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jwidsvs
Reel Rookie

never got any follow up from support

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jwidsvs,

Thanks for following up.

Upon checking, our Support team reached out to you via email when you initially post here in Community. Please check your email from our support team. In addition, kindly check for the email in your spam or junk folder if it's not in the inbox. They will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I am experiencing the same issues as everyone else on this post. Any support or fix would be most appreciated.

Model: 912R

Serial number: YL00A3528739

Software version: 11.0.0, build 4193-95

Thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @badgerbadger,

We appreciate you reaching out to the Roku community!

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
drew7smith

@RokuMary-F I'm having similar issues. My serial number is YL006V076145. Model 9102R - Roku Streambar

Thanks,
Drew

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @drew7smith

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Aero247

I am getting crackling noises just from connected devices such as my PS5. The sound will play and then will crackle for a few seconds, return to normal for awhile and then repeat. The Soundbar is hooked up to my TCL Roku TV via HDMI-Arc.

Serial # is: 3K614C497550

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @Aero247

Thanks for reaching out. 

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos